FAQs - baby brain learning programme
We have put together a general information/FAQ page. Nevertheless should you have any further queries on anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Opening Hours: Tue-Sat 9:30am - 6pm, Sun - Closed.
2. Typhoon and/or Rainstorms warning: Our classes continue as usual for Typhoon Signal No. 3 and/or Red Rainstorm Warnings. For Typhoon Warning Signal No.8 and up and/or Black Rainstorm Warnings, classes will be cancelled.
Should the Typhoon Signal No.8 and/or Black Rainstorm Warnings be lifted before 12pm, the centre will reopen and classes will resume approximately two (2) hours after. We will be closed for the rest of the day if these signals/warnings are lifted after 12pm. We do not replace classes affected by weather enforced cancellations.
In any case, if parents are unsure of the circumstances, please call or email our centre to check. Our number is 2940-6066 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org
For details on weather warnings, click here for the Hong Kong Observatory warning definitions.
For details on the Education Bureau's Weather Warning Guidelines, click here.
3. Class Size: Playgroup classes are up to 8 students (with guardian) while our Reggio Day School (Pre-Nursery) classes are up to 12 independent children.
4. Language Used: English is the medium of communication in all our our programs with the exception of Playgroup classes for under 18 months, where we use Cantonese.
5. Photo-Taking: As parents ourselves, we know how it feels to want to capture every chapter/significant experience/moment of our child. Nevertheless, photo taking is highly disruptive particularly so in a classroom setting, not only for the teacher but from a parent-child perspective. Hence, we instil a No Photo-Taking at Baby Brain purely for the benefit of helping your child bond and engage with not only yourselves but with other children and the teacher in session.
6. Replacement Classes: Available only in our playgroup programs (both parent-child & independent), where every child is entitled to 1 replacement class.
7. What is the Reggio Emilia approach: We found a series of Reggio-related vide0s that outlines the essence of this amazing early childhood educational approach. We also have put together a dedicated overview of this amazing teaching approach here.